Equipment pick-up and delivery
Partnering with CHEP Logistics
CHEP’s dedicated logistics service provides an efficient and cost-effective solution for your collection and delivery requirements.
Our extensive network of customers, facilities and lanes, combined with the real-time data analysis of our Logistics Control Centre, allows us to transport platforms more efficiently and sustainably.
We can offer you larger, more efficient loads, night deliveries and other opportunities to provide extra savings based on your needs and location.
We can also consolidate all your transport costs so that they are included on your monthly CHEP invoice. This way there is no need to have additional paperwork for transporting your CHEP platforms.
Our rates are competitive and tailored to your platform and geographical needs. If you have any questions or would like a quote, please contact the CHEP Logistics team on 1300 2437 28 (1300 CHEP 2U).
A new online way to manage your CHEP Logistics needs
We are proud to let you know you will soon be able to request multiple bulk orders and collections, through myCHEP, your CHEP customer portal.
This new functionality makes it easier for you to do business with CHEP.
Please note: CHEP Logistics will ONLY accept requests via myCHEP, email or other manual orders will not be accepted.
Note: EDI and standing order processes remain unchanged. There is no impact on timing for placing order and/or collection requests.
Log on to myCHEP accessible at https://my.chep.com/ and experience this smarter, simpler and faster way to request your orders and collections.
If you need new or additional access, please speak with your account manager or call Customer Service on 13 CHEP (13 2437).
Click here to download a step-by-step guide on how to:
- Create a new order request
- Create a collection request
- Cancel or modify order or collection request
- Copy, review or search order or collection request
- Alternate details
How you’ll benefit
- Available 24/7, myCHEP provides you with a convenient way to manage your logistics requirements
- A fast, reliable and simple way to request orders and collections
- Ability to track status changes via any mobile or desktop device
- Allows you to raise queries online
- Easy access to training guides for self-learning
- Saves you time