Release notes on myCHEP v2.5.1
Check out the latest release notes on myCHEP, a smart, simple and fast portal built for you to manage your account by clicking here
Speak with your Account Manager or Customer Service on 13 CHEP (13 2437) to gain access today.
A new online way to manage your CHEP Logistics needs
You are now able to request multiple bulk orders and collections, through myCHEP, your CHEP customer portal.
This new functionality makes it easier for you to do business with CHEP.
Available 24/7, myCHEP provides you with a convenient way to manage your logistics requirements.
Other benefits include:
+ A fast, reliable and simple way to request orders and collections
+ Ability to track status changes via any mobile or desktop device
+ Allows you to raise queries online
+ Easy access to training guides for self-learning
+ Saves you time!
Please note: CHEP Logistics will ONLY accept requests via myCHEP. Email or other manual orders will not be accepted.
Note: EDI and standing order processes remain unchanged. There is no impact on timing for placing order and/or collection requests.
You will need to set up a myCHEP account to experience this smarter, simpler and faster way to organise your orders and collections. Simply contact Customer Service today on 13 CHEP (13 2437).
For some tips on how to use myCHEP, please click here.
Giving you time back in your day by ordering your Load Containment stock online
You are now able to place orders online for your Load Containment stock. Simply use your myCHEP username and password on the following link: www.loadcontainment.chep.com
By using this new website, you will benefit by being able to quickly and simply place orders, view your purchase history, conveniently browse the product range and complete transactions.
Should you need any assistance please speak with your account manager or call Customer Service on 13 CHEP (13 2437).
What's new on CHEPedia this month?
- Vantage Issue 26 - our newsletter sharing a unique view into supply chain logistics. In this edition we cover:
- Your Insights, Our Actions
- Fresh solutions showcased at Hort Connections 2017
- CHEP's support of the Port Phillip Bay shellfish reef restoration project
- Introduction of solutions portfolio to provide more value throughout supply chains
- New guidelines supporting the design and optimisation of automated infrastructure
- The latest results published in the 25th edition of the AFGC CHEP Retail Index
- Check out the latest updates on the initiatives we are investing in to improve your overall experience and satisfaction with CHEP by clicking here
For additional news on CHEP visit chep.com