Making the world’s supply chains more efficient, safe and sustainable
Find out how CHEP contributed to creating a better planet, better communities and better business. Take a look at the recently released Brambles 2017 Sustainability Review, Brambles Sustainability Report Card 2017 and CHEP Australia's Sustainability Scorecard 2017
Release notes on myCHEP v2.8
Check out the latest release notes on myCHEP, a smart, simple and fast portal built for you to manage your account. Click here for more information on the release notes in Australia. Click here for more information on the release notes in New Zealand.
Speak with your Account Manager or Customer Service to gain access today. For customers in Australia call 13 CHEP (13 2437). For customers in New Zealand call 0800 652 437.
A new online way to manage your CHEP Logistics needs
You are now able to request multiple bulk issues and returns, through myCHEP, your CHEP customer portal.
This new functionality makes it easier for you to do business with CHEP.
Available 24/7, myCHEP provides you with a convenient way to manage your logistics requirements.
Other benefits include:
+ A fast, reliable and simple way to request issues and returns
+ Ability to track status changes via any mobile or desktop device
+ Allows you to raise queries online
+ Easy access to training guides for self-learning
+ Saves you time!
Please note: CHEP Logistics will ONLY accept requests via myCHEP. Email or other manual orders will not be accepted.
Note: EDI and standing order processes remain unchanged. There is no impact on timing for placing issue and/or return requests.
You will need to set up a myCHEP account to experience this smarter, simpler and faster way to organise your issues and returns. Simply contact Customer Service today on 13 CHEP (13 2437).
For some tips on how to use myCHEP, please click here.
Giving you time back in your day by ordering your Load Containment stock online
You are now able to place orders online for your Load Containment stock. Simply use your myCHEP username and password on the following link: www.loadcontainment.chep.com
By using this new website, you will benefit by being able to quickly and simply place orders, view your purchase history, conveniently browse the product range and complete transactions.
Should you need any assistance please speak with your account manager or call Customer Service on 13 CHEP (13 2437).
What's new on CHEPedia this month?
- Vantage Issue 29 - our newsletter sharing a unique view into supply chain logistics. In this edition we cover:
- Release of the 2017 Sustainability Report and launch of CHEP's Corporate Social Responsibility solutions - Environmental Impact Analysis, Food Waste Reduction and Collaborative Safety
- Support of the Smith Family's Toy & Book Appeal and Camp Quality's Cherry Ball
- How CHEP's store solutions unlock efficiencies for Tru Blu Beverages and its retail partners
- Brambles recognised as one of the six global leaders in fighting supply chain deforestation
- Check out the latest updates on the initiatives we are investing in to improve your overall experience and satisfaction with CHEP by clicking here